8.06.2011

favorite etsy shops

It's no secret that Etsy is amazing. I've realized that I could spend the same or less on a gift from Etsy as I would a gift from a large chain store. It just takes a bit more planning.


Here are a few of my favorite Etsy shops:

This is by far my favorite Etsy shop. And I have never actually bought anything from it! Jessica tracks amazing vintage finds (and orange too!). By the time you see a new item, it's usually sold. It's just fun to look.

Here are a few things I ordered from this shop. For the same price you would spend on ribbon and tags in a chain store you can buy beautiful baker's twine and parcel tags. There are also great baking packaging supplies here -- perfect for holiday gifts.



Ahh mooza. You are a genius.
My parents got us this bathroom sign for Christmas. Isn't it the coolest thing ever!? We are going to put it on the door for our downstairs 1/2 bath.




Josh and I were never really into getting gifts for each other -- during the holidays or birthdays. We'd much rather just do something fun together. On Christmas we will usually do a few small things, but they have to be meaningful. Obviously this pillow was perfect.
Cozy Blue has so many beautiful and meaningful things... I love the "family tree" (check it out in the shop).



Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment